Webkinz Rock!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll of the Month for August: Are you ready to go back-to-school?

Go down

Are you ready to go back-to-school?

Poll of the Month for August: Are you ready to go back-to-school? I_vote_lcap0%Poll of the Month for August: Are you ready to go back-to-school? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll of the Month for August: Are you ready to go back-to-school? I_vote_lcap100%Poll of the Month for August: Are you ready to go back-to-school? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Poll of the Month for August: Are you ready to go back-to-school? I_vote_lcap0%Poll of the Month for August: Are you ready to go back-to-school? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Poll of the Month for August: Are you ready to go back-to-school? Empty Poll of the Month for August: Are you ready to go back-to-school?

Post  Caroline Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:54 pm

Hi Everyone! =] I was just wondering.......is everyone ready to go back to school? I think I am.....but I'm not sure.....
EDIT:
[one year laterr. x]]
.school.was.amazing.
i'm sure now.
[:
<3
Caroline
Caroline
Admin

https://webkinzrocks.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down